No information submitted through this site will ever be shared or sold to any third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long those parties agree to jeep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
If you submit your email address to us online, your address will only be used for the purpose for which you submitted it.
If you email us directly, we may start sending you our email newsletter or other information we think you may be interested in. At any time you may ask to be added to our do not contact list.
Geosoft has ensure that all personal information will be so protected, but Geosoft cannot be responsible for any unauthorized use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Geosoft reserve the right to change this policy with or without notice from time to time.
Website Term of Use
- By using this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these conditions of use.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, with or without providing any notice or reason for doing so, by posting an updated version of the terms and conditions on the website and you must comply with the updated terms and conditions.
- You have agree that your access to, and use of the website is at your own risk.
- You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this Web Site without the prior written permission of Geosoft. You may, however, download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal domestic and/or non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their relevant owners. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation to the copyright and intellectual property rights of Geosoft or/and the respective owners.
- In no circumstances shall Geosoft be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on Websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
- Geosoft reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- This website shall be governed by, subject to, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any and all proceedings relating to the subject matter hereof shall be maintained in the courts of Singapore, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purposes.
Terms and Condition for Course
- All courses will be accepted through Online Registration.
- All application are subject to confirmation and will notify applicants 2 weeks before the scheduled commencement date of the course.
- Closing date for registration will be 3 weeks to schedule course commencement date.
- Registration is only confirmed upon full payment of course fees. Payment is to be made upon within 14 days from the date of invoice or before the commencement date of the course, whichever is earlier.
- The registration form is to be completed by the course applicant or an authorized representative only.
- All information provide to Geosoft Pte. Ltd. will be kept strictly confidential and will be used for the purpose of course administration and for communication with the relevant organisations that require the information relate to the course.
Payment of course fees
- Acceptable mode of payment will be Cheque
- Crossed and made payable to ???Geosoft Pte. Ltd.??? ??? indicate the name, contact number and course title and date on the back of the cheque.
- Indicate ???Attn: Payment for <Course Title>??? on the envelope with the address and the name of the sender on the back of the envelope.
Withdrawal and Deferment from course
- Withdrawal and deferment notice must be made in writing Geosoft Pte. Ltd. via email to email@example.com
- Participants shall settle all outstanding course fees with Geosoft prior to withdrawal. The portion of course fee to be refunded is based on the request date of the withdrawal as follows:
- On or after date of commencement?? ??? No refund
- 2 weeks or less before the commencement of the course ??? 50% refund of course fees.
- 4 weeks or less before the commencement of the course?? ??? 70% refund of course fees.
- 4 weeks or more before the commencement of the course ??? Full refund of paid course fees
Course cancellation, changes & Modifications
- GEOSOFT course schedules, including course trainer, course fees and course availability are subject to change.
- GEOSOFT reserve the right to cancel or postpone any course at short notice; & at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for such cancellation / postponements. In the event that the applicant???s chosen course is cancelled prior to its commencement, Geosoft will make a full refund of course fees already paid by the applicant.
Certificates/Letters of Completion/Transcripts
- Certificates for courses will be issued to participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance.
- All participants will have to sign the attendance list for every lesson they attend.
Limited liability Clause
GEOSOFT shall not liable for any loss, damages and/or injury, including loss of life, which participants of our courses may suffer arising out of or in connection with our courses, whether the loss, damage and/or injury was suffered on any of premises or venue in connection with our courses.