Software programmer is responsible for developing advanced applications to aid visualisation in geotechnical analyses for three dimensional finite element models.
- Involves the creative development of existing products and new applications mainly on the Windows platform.
- Work closely with team members to define the software requirements and technical architecture
- Make sure the software and system architectures are in synchronization
- Take part in the initial planning of software workflow.
- Incorporate a variety of different functions for visualisation.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Contact with users to discover the needs for further developments.
- Drafting technical specification for software projects.
- Update the software to remain current.
The candidate must possess:
- Knowledge of the most current C++/C# programming techniques
- Knowledge of mesh generation and computational geometry.
- Good knowledge of working on object-oriented, full life-cycle software development projects, including analysis, development and testing
- Good knowledge of .NET libraries and technology e.g. Window Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio environment.
- Experience with architecture and design, including formulating design documents
- Experience with visual programming concepts.
- Understanding of XML-based web applications and programming, XHTML programming
- Strong verbal and visual communications skills.
- Positive attitude with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
- At least 2-years??? professional experience as full-time programmer.
Degree/Diploma in related Information Technology related field.
To apply for this position, please email your Resume to email@example.com.